Technical Support HotlineNational Flood Insurance Program policyholders, who have questions about their flood insurance policy or the claims process, and disaster survivors, who have general questions about the National Flood Insurance Program, can contact the Technical Support Hotline / Call Center by:
- Calling toll-free 800-621-3362
- Downloading the Request for Support Form and emailing it to
FEMA-NFIP-Support@fema.dhs.gov or faxing it to 540-504-2360
- For individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability using 711 or VRS, please call 1-866-337-4262.
- For individuals using a TTY, please call 800-462-7585.
- Call Center/ Technical Support Hotline Flyer
- Contact information (name, telephone number or email address, if applicable)
- Policy number
- Name of flood insurance carrier
- The nature of your request
This information will help the representative answer your questions quickly and efficiently.
Please see our fact sheet for more information about this technical support hotline.
Two other NFIP sites that may be helpful to you:
consumer information about flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Program; and
Contact a Map Specialist: